看了這篇請答應我一件事
(自由心證啦)
請答應我跟著唱這首歌:)
colors of wind
You think you own whatever land you land on
你認為可以擁有你踏上的任何一塊土地
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
大地是死的,你可以聲明所有權
But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道每一塊岩石、每一棵樹和每一個生靈
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
都有生命、靈魂和名字
You think the only people who are people
你認為真正高等的人類
Are the people who look and think like you
是外表、想法和你一樣的人
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
但如果你跟隨陌生人的腳步
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew
你可以學到從來不知道的事
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你可曾聽過狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
你可曾問過微笑的山貓為何而笑
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能否隨著群山的聲音歌唱
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否用風的顏色來作畫
Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
到森林裡那些隱藏在松樹下的小徑奔跑
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
品嚐大地上充滿陽光甜味的野莓
Come roll in all the riches all around you
在你身邊豐饒的大自然中打滾
And for once, never wonder what they're worth
絕對不要懷疑它們的價值
The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
暴雨和河流是我的兄長
The heron and the otter are my friends
蒼鷺和水獺是我的朋友
And we are all connected to each other
我們彼此心手相連
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends
連成一個無盡的圓
How high does the sycamore grow?
楓樹能長到多高
If you cut it down, then you'll never know
如果你砍倒它,那你永遠無法知道
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你將永遠聽不見狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音
For whether we are white or copper skinned
不論我們的膚色是白色或古銅色
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain
我們應該隨著群山的聲音歌唱
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind
我們應該用風的顏色來畫畫
You can own the earth and still
你可以擁有大地
All you'll own is earth until
但你所有的就只是大地
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
你可以用風的顏色來作畫
------
昨天心情悶悶的
明明也沒怎樣
站在陽台上 發現風很大 也很溫暖
就想起這首經典歌曲還有經典畫面
唱著唱著感動的哭了
就算心很平靜
就算不受思想干擾
待在建築與建築之間
仍是很難像莊子的逍遙遊一樣
我知道心是可以自由的想去哪就去哪的
但是你沒有先試著和大自然連結
聽他們想告訴你些什麼
再多的想像都是空想
如同井底之蛙
不需要特地去什麼風景區
路邊的一棵樹木我們就可以試著去和他連結
當然
首先你要先發現他們的存在XD
- Feb 26 Thu 2009 10:38
愛在風裡
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言